Honey Lansdowne Hypnotherapy is a renowned Hypnotherapy practice located in Worthing. Honey is a qualified Hypnotherapist with extensive training in various disciplines, including NLP, coaching, counselling, mental health, nutrition, energy, hypnosis, RTT (Rapid Transformational Therapy), mindfulness, and tapping. Honey's expertise is well-recognised, as she has earned the Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice from The General Hypnotherapy Register and holds certification at the master practitioner level in NLP. She is also trained in RTT®, a solution-oriented treatment approach that integrates the most effective principles of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP, CBT, and Neuroscience. Honey is dedicated to delivering results, and she guarantees that clients will experience improvements even after their first session. Her services are accessible to clients worldwide through online consultations. She welcomes inquiries and offers free 15-minute consultations to address questions and discuss individual needs. Honey aims to facilitate genuine, life-changing self-development that nurtures confidence, personal empowerment, and happiness. She firmly believes that everyone deserves the opportunity to recognise the inherent value of their true, unique, and extraordinary selves.
• Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling
• Certified in Advanced Hypnotherapy, Addictions and Working with Children
• Hypnosis Trainer of Certified Hypnotherapy
• Licensed UK & India Trainer of The Simpson Protocol Deep State Hypnosis
• Licensed Trainer of Rapid Inductions & Kinetic Shift
• 1st Class Honours Degree in Business & Marketing
• Business & Marketing Mentor to Therapists and Coaches
• Certified NLP Trainer of NLP Practitioner & Master Practitioner
• Rapid Transformational Therapy Practitioner
• Reiki Levels 1 & 2
• Mindfulness Practitioner
• Mental Health First Aider
• Level 2 Certificate in Counselling.
Sat: 1pm - 6pm
Tue,Thu & Sun: Closed